• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

publix bogo

New posts
Yep - I loves their BOGOs! Makes it cheaper to shop there than at Wal-mart if you take full advantage!

I have an upper shelf in the cupboard where I keep my "extras" and whenever one of my items is BOGO I get 2!
 
Yes, it's great and if it's stuff you don't use regularly, share with a friend, charity, etc. Publix is doing a great job. I still feel for Y'all in sowal as it's more expensive. The neighborhood Publix here, which is smaller and more like a convenient store is more expensive than the one down the street. But, they are competing with Kroger and that's groovy! I have been anti-Kroger in years past due to the union/collective bargaining, but have learned in this economy the great things they do in a community and they are evidently a wonderful employer here.

So, I now patronize both! (Kroger doesn't sell the raw bones for Sweet Pea like Publix does and these are most important to her raw diet.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top