• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Quick question--- Dolphins in the dune lake????

New posts
I feel like I'm on the witness stand.
 
I'd doubt it as the outflow is usually the deepest part of the opening and Dolphins don't generally fight strong currents. If it were to be open with deep water that was moving with the tide then definitely.
 
The dolphin is a type of fish too, so I say maybe.
 
When I was a wee kid, I do remember porpoises in Lake Powell. You could view them from a dock on the left side of 98 just after crossing over Phillip's Inlet. The funny thing is that almost every time I drive over the bridge I still look to the left trying to see if there are any remnants of where we stopped to look.
 
Sounds like you have a real sense of porpoise.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top