• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ready, Set Up, Cook

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
My book is available for purchase. If you are interested in learning more, please pm me! :D
It's a good book for a birthday gift, college graduation, college Christmas gift, newly wed gift or a first time apartment dweller or home owner.
(or anyone who might need help setting up a kitchen...it also has some good and easy recipes)
 
hmmmmmmmmm.....hello:wave::wub::biggrin:
 
:clap: I have a friend who is in SoWal right now and I am calling him tommorow to get some!! YEA!!! (oh, you HAVE to autograph them for me please)
 
Can I pick mine up in October?:biggrin:
 
OK< so I am NOT crazy. I knew I posted on this thread. There are 2 of them....:lol:

Alli, you are making me crazy!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top