• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommended rental agencies?

New posts

familyof3

Beach Lover
I know I have read on here a couple different rental agencies that were recommended. I can't seem to find the post. It seems like someone on here was part owner in one. Any way anybody got any recommendations?
 
Where is the home you are looking to rent?

Sometimes it is better if your agency's office is fairly close by, and some agencies prefer it.
 
Where is the home you are looking to rent?

Sometimes it is better if your agency's office is fairly close by, and some agencies prefer it.


Nothing in particular yet. Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom home or condo. Just roaming around the net doing some searching.
 
I know I have read on here a couple different rental agencies that were recommended. I can't seem to find the post. It seems like someone on here was part owner in one. Any way anybody got any recommendations?


Sandcastle Escapes in Destin. Ask for Justin or Wes, and say Sue suggested them.

www.sandcastleescapes.com
 
I will defintely be renting. But, the dream remains alive to own one day.

Gotcha.

Definitely give some of the rental companies that advertise with sowal.com a chance. You may also try some of the VRBO's and owner maintained rentals. Just like rental companies some are better than others and unfortunately it's kind of a crap shoot/personal experience type of thing. Just remember that if it sounds to good to be true...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top