• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommending Excellent Builder - Harvey Gershen

New posts

yippie

Beach Fanatic
I am in the process of building a house and I HAVE TO HIGHLY RECOMMEND my builder.

Harvey Gershen, GCCI :

GCCI

Harvey has gone way beyond what I would expect for any builder. He does not build to Minimum Codes, he BUILDS A HOUSE THAT WILL LAST!

He doesn't cut corners at all. His subs are also first rate.

I have never seen a builder not only care about the house, but the individual homeowners needs. Everything that is being installed in my house, he thinks of the special needs I have and runs everything by me to make sure it is convenient for me.

Again, I have had a very rough last few years, but Harvey has made it all worth it !!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top