• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recycling Prisoners

New posts
IN RESPONSE TO SUNSHINE 10/17
HA! I really needed to read that at the exact moment I did. I'm still chuckling, thnx.
On a serious note: I wish it were that simple--if we couldn't recycle them into better citizens then perhaps...a nice sweater or something eh? I can see it now " Hey did you know that convicted arsonists, when cooked down and spooled, make incredible thermal underwear!" HA
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top