• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

red bar breakfast...

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Bar has soul

Lots of it and I oughta know since I am from Soulsville, USA; Memphis...we eat there everytime we are at the house, bring others to the place no matter the time of year, and have never had an unpleasant experience. Great food, super service,funny times, wonderful people watching - and next will be to try the breakfast one morning. Keep on keeping ON!, Oli.
 
no, I'm not the drunk, my friends who visit get really wasted there, I'm speaking about a pepsi with my dinner. Last time I was there for dinner, granted it was spring break, the food came out so quick, I didn't even get my soda, is what I was saying.

Sorry to confuse.
so now we know ,Oli are your a pepsi serving place and not the real thing coke? I never knew! But then I never had breakfast there.


to all:this is an attempt to make light of the whole thing.
 
I'm a local...been here a LONG time (yes, I drink) and Oli is always welcoming and happy to see the locals. We keep him in business in the off season, if there is an off season any more at the Red Bar. I've always had grayt food and service and have a grayt time whenever I go there.

I have read this entire thread and I have to say the farting....got my attention! Way too funny...as well as the farting dough boy.... LOL!!!!

I think we at Sowal should show Oli some love and meet at the bar at 5PM......any takers??? Give him a GOOD dose of local love.

Okay...change the time.......Mother just reminded me. So make it 6:30. since I am going to the Point Washington overlay meeting at 5:00. We are going...hope to see ya'll there.:wave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top