• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Bar Gift Card

New posts

jwscfa

Beach Comber
I purchased a Red Bar gift card as a Christmas present for my wife on 12/12/09 on the online store website. To date I have not received the card although my credit card has been charged. I have received no purchase confirmation email or shipping confirmation. The website for their online store does not have a contact telephone number, only email. I have sent them two emails with no reply. Does anyone have any information on how to best contact them. I know the restaurant is only open tomorrow (23rd) so any help would be appreciated. :idontno:
 
I purchased a Red Bar gift card as a Christmas present for my wife on 12/12/09 on the online store website. To date I have not received the card although my credit card has been charged. I have received no purchase confirmation email or shipping confirmation. The website for their online store does not have a contact telephone number, only email. I have sent them two emails with no reply. Does anyone have any information on how to best contact them. I know the restaurant is only open tomorrow (23rd) so any help would be appreciated. :idontno:

We were told Sunday Morning at breakfast that they were closed all this week (Dec 21-25th)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top