• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Bar Sold?

New posts
rumors rumors
the place is not for sale


Ha Ha Ha. Why would Oli ever want to sell the Red Bar? It is such a happening place and SO fun. I always say "Thank God for the Red Bar."
I love it ! May it never change and be a source of continued good energy for all of us! Many thanks to Oli and your cool staff for many years of excellent fun and great food! :clap:

Dave
 
My heart almost stopped when I read the title of this thread!!

The Red Bar is one of our favorite places on earth. My husband has it as his desktop wallpaper!!!

:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top