Miss Critter
Beach Fanatic
Are there any groups for remote control car/truck enthusiasts in the sowal area? My teenage son enjoys it as a hobby and would probably appreciate discussing it with like-minded individuals instead of his clueless mom. 
Also, if any mini-motor heads are out there and are able to work on those vehicles, please let me know. We currently have to drive to either Mary Esther or Panama City for tune-ups. We'll pay the going rate.
Thanks.
Also, if any mini-motor heads are out there and are able to work on those vehicles, please let me know. We currently have to drive to either Mary Esther or Panama City for tune-ups. We'll pay the going rate.
Thanks.
I thought you meant real remote controls! I was about to send Mr. dd your way! He has four, count them, four for the TV in the den alone.
...I thought how appropriate on Father's Day.
...I thought she was selling remote controls!