• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

rental needed

New posts

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
We need a rental starting on July 12 or 19th. We need it for a week. Would like 2 bedrooms on the beach. I did hear from a realtor that there was something at Dunes of Seagrove but I am not familiar with the complex.....does anyone know anything about this complex? A 2 bedroom was available for close to $2,000 for the week--as many times as I have been to Seagrove I just cannot place this complex...also thought that was a bit high.
 
www.seagrovebeach.com on line booking and virtual tours of all properties on our program. User friendly too!!! You can also call 800-seagrove (800) 443-3146 and talk to a reservationist. Good luck!
 
gulf front rental

Just had a cancellation in a 3 bedroom 2 bath gulf front rental, Dolphin Watch 4. Summer rate is $2200 and will discount to $1900 plus tax and cleaning. No pool.
See: http://housebeach.com click on Dolphin 4
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top