• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reservations

New posts

sunny850

Beach Lover
For Father's Day, I would like my father to a good seafood restaurant without a long wait. In this area, that really doesn't exist. So can anyone recommend a good seafood restaurant that takes dinner reservations? I know some of the high end places do, but We prefer a more casual atmosphere and every one I have called does not take reservations. Any help will be appreciated!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top