• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

RiverOtter's kayak rack?

New posts
OK then. More questions...

So I guess that means the Mighty Mounts are indeed compatible with the Hully Rollers and Mako Saddles. Correct?

Have you used them yet? Any impresssions?
 
OK then. More questions...

So I guess that means the Mighty Mounts are indeed compatible with the Hully Rollers and Mako Saddles. Correct?

Have you used them yet? Any impresssions?


The Universal Mighty Mounts are but you need double.... yes double the MM's. 2 MM's for each saddle and roller. Still doesn't look right by Yakima says that is the way to do it.

I haven't put the kayak on yet as it is still at SJ's house. I'll pick it up next Friday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top