• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Robo Call List

New posts

John G

Beach Fanatic
Thought it might be good to start a robo-call list to protect us and especially the elderly that may fall for scams:

(646) 494-1113 out of NY, NY. Claims to be IRS Agent.
 
Got this one today...

312-766-1139 Now appears to be disconnected.
Yikes, John! You'e a popular guy! And not in a good way. I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. If it's important, they'll leave a message. And if the message is bogus, I block the number. Also, be careful of phishing emails and websites.
 
I'm on both State and Federal DO NOT Call Lists...

That's why I'm sharing this info with others.

Not getting hit on Email, its the phone that's blowing up. Maybe others have had this too?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top