• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Roomate Needed ASAP

New posts

annie

Beach Comber
First of all, I'm not sure if I'm actually creating this post in the best place as I can't seem to figure out how to post here! So, if anyone reading this can help me, please speak up.

I'm a 43 year old female, I've just moved back to the Seagrove area and am looking for a roomate. I have a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse in Cassine Gardens, and I would like to rent a room for $400/month. It also comes with its own bath. Its a very quiet community, we have a pool, tennis courts, and awesome trails!

I have 2 small, and very loving dogs, so it would be best if you didn't have any pets :) Thanks! Annie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top