• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Salad at home!

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I just made an amazing salad...all with fresh veggies, couldn't resist posting:
Romaine, Arugula, Mushrooms, Radish, Celery, Cucumbers, Avacado, Green Onion, Grape Tomatoes, Carrots and good ol' Good Seasons (balsamic and olive oil) I love a good salad :wub:
 
I just made an amazing salad...all with fresh veggies, couldn't resist posting:
Romaine, Arugula, Mushrooms, Radish, Celery, Cucumbers, Avacado, Green Onion, Grape Tomatoes, Carrots and good ol' Good Seasons (balsamic and olive oil) I love a good salad :wub:
Fabulous! :D.......

Kinda made my herb-crusted rack of lamb, 3 cheese potato gratin and tiramisu seem like a death sentence.

.


..........but, any tiramisu left over? :biggrin:
 
just finished a nice arugala salad with asiago, pine nuts and a lemon garlic vinagrette.
mmmmmm....
 
Tiramisu is my absolute favorite! My husband was working tonight, so my dinner consisted of an omelette wtih sauteed onions, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach & goat cheese with a piece of whole grain toast. It was so yummy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top