• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sanctuary by the Sea

New posts
I don't understand how this or the duplicate to the west of it are appealing? I have been in the penthouse units for open houses and it just doesn't work for me. I mean that much money and my windows and views are incredibly limited??
hae36.gif
Underground parking, oh that'll be a bonus during a hurricane.
sport24.gif
Ah, all the sarcasm out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top