• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Pool Area Or No Screen?

New posts

chitown

Beach Comber
We will be building soon and wondering if a back porch with pool needs to be screened. We are located north of 30a on the west end. Thanks for the advice!
 
Hi, I just moved to Seacrest, and we have a screened in pool and love it. I don't know how much not having a screen would limit your use, but I can't imagine that you would regret having it screened. In addition to bugs not bothering you outside, they also don't get in your house every time you open the door. It really extends the use of your outdoor space. An added bonus for us is that our cats can go safely outside.
 
Hi, I just moved to Seacrest, and we have a screened in pool and love it. I don't know how much not having a screen would limit your use, but I can't imagine that you would regret having it screened. In addition to bugs not bothering you outside, they also don't get in your house every time you open the door. It really extends the use of your outdoor space. An added bonus for us is that our cats can go safely outside.
Thanks!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top