• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

sea turtle cake

New posts

FattyPattys

Beach Lover
Sea turtle birthday cake done for Beth Coppedge. It was just so cool that I wanted to share it. .... Happy Weekend!
Renee :wave:
 
It was Beths birthday party at Wild Heron. Beth is avid about the turtles so this cake was a perfect selection. Renee did a fabulous job.
 
Renee, beautiful and I bet it was delicious too:clap:
 
You, my dear, are an artiste! Fabulous. :clap:
 
:clap:A piece of art. I wouldn't have been able to slice it.
 
The entire turtle was fudge marble cake, covered in fondant, airbrushed and hand painted. The base was made of mdf board and covered in piping gel colored blue.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top