• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Coyote OOoowe!

New posts
Breakfast Burritos! Yum!

I had my first breakfast burrito at Coyote this morning. Yummy, seasoned eggs and great pan-fried potatoes wrapped in a giant tortilla. Excellent, fresh salsas made it a real treat. As someone who grew up in San Antonio, I have been waiting for one of these for years. Thank you, Phillip and Jane for giving us Mexican breakfast.
 
I had my first breakfast burrito at Coyote this morning. Yummy, seasoned eggs and great pan-fried potatoes wrapped in a giant tortilla. Excellent, fresh salsas made it a real treat. As someone who grew up in San Antonio, I have been waiting for one of these for years. Thank you, Phillip and Jane for giving us Mexican breakfast.

YUM! I had a burrito this morning with the potatoes and bacon (I am not an egger)- wonderful with the salsa and pico. Grabbed a menu and plan on hitting the Coyote before Digital Graffiti tonight.

The salsa bar is calling me- homemade salsas and dips- the poblano goat cheese dip is a must tonight!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top