• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove fish market

New posts

jandkc

Beach Crab
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site. I have been visiting for a couple of weeks now. My family and I are vacationing in Seagrove the last week of May. We have rented a house and plan to do alot of cooking at home. I was wondering where is the best place to buy fresh seafood, specifically large shimp?

I have printed off the thread "top 10 things to do in SoWal" and can't wait to check as many as possible off the list. My wife and I also love to scuba dive. Any info on that would be appriciated as well.

Thanks for the great info,
jandkc
 
I usually shop for seafood at Shrimper's as they have a wide selection of very good product (plus lots of "can't do without" food for a Louisianian like andouille and tasso!) Also Skipper's (across 98 from the Silver Sands outlet in the Winn-Dixie strip center) has some great shrimp right now. I boiled up 2lbs. of 16-21 ct. and they were great.
 
What they said. And if you ever need a TurDucKen, you'll know where to go.
 
We've used Goatfeather's and Kings, we've been pleased with both.

Our SIL has been scuba diving before. He's booked out of Destin both times. You can also book out of PCB. I'll check with my SIL and see who he used and if he would recommend them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top