• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Villas Future

New posts
Poor Darlene...bad enough to read this once, but twice? :(
 
WHAT!! :eek: I'd think they would wait for some of the existing inventory in SoWal to be sold off first. :idontno:
 
BEACHBUG said:
Is It True That The Old Seagrove Villas And Motel Will Be Closed And Torn Down As Of Oct. 1, 2006? What Will Replace It?

There is another thread about it - apparently it will make way for a beach club for Nature Walk of Seagrove.
 
I don't know if it's going to be torn down or not, but I do know the owners sold it a couple of months ago for 16 mil. I think Rick Olson bought it.
 
FLSunChaser said:
I don't know if it's going to be torn down or not, but I do know the owners sold it a couple of months ago for 16 mil. I think Rick Olson bought it.

All I can say is, "WOW!!!"
 
kurt said:
There is another thread about it - apparently it will make way for a beach club for Nature Walk of Seagrove.

Nature Walk is a great development. I'm sure the beach club will be very attractive. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top