• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seamstress

New posts

darlene623

Beach Comber
Hello I live in north central Florida up around Gainesville im a freelance contract seamstress always looking for work I make clothing also do alterations so if you need a quality seamstress with eye for detail contact me I can sew as many items as you need and will work peice price or a certain quantity price
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1652652864819.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652652864819.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 80
  • FB_IMG_1652652849091.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652652849091.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 91
  • FB_IMG_1652652835177.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652652835177.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 84
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top