• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Walkovers

New posts

Just_In_Thyme

Beach Lover
I am down here this week. They are installing 2 sets of walkovers in Seaside, the big Aluminum removable types. They are putting them in on the Eastern and Western ends of Seaside. Most of Seagrove is still without any steps.
 
They are being installed in advance of Owners Weekend. If they seem to work well and can be de-installed when necessary Seaside will consider adding more sets to other pavillions.
 
Savannah Pavilion
_DSC4035.jpg



Pensacola Pavilion
_DSC4060.jpg
 
Thank you Kurt for the pictures. I have been nervous about what these would look like. While not perfect, they are access, and I was getting sick of having to walk through town to get to the beach.

Now if they could only paint them white, I really think they would look pretty good.

Thanks again! :clap_1:
 
Those have to be HOT on the feetsies!!!!
 
Actually, they may be reflective enough that they won't generate too much heat. At least that is what I am hoping. :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top