• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Select Comfort Bed Owners Please Read

New posts
Thanks for sharing. We are having other issues with our 13 year old set. I was getting the run-around from the head office and decided to see if others had issues.
Because of your post, I took ours apart today and found the beginning of mold on the air chambers. The foam is gray so it doesn't show but must be there too. This discovery answers some questions about sinus and breathing problems we are experiencing. We removed the bed from the house tonight.
No one offered to replace the airchambers or foam even though both were the problems I inquired about (air chamber losing air and foam disintegrating).
Has your problem been resolved yet? Care to share?

We had mold on our Select Comfort bed, called the company, and they sent new air chambers and foam. They didn't give us any problems about sending us the new parts.
 
We bought ours right after they started adding anti molding properties to the beds. but I checked anyway, no mold after 5 years. I would not recommend one though, I find the air levels to be inconsistent and have to adjust a lot to keep it at the right setting. Anyone else who has one, make sure you are using a surge protector. the solenoid in the pumps can be stuck open, causing air leaks if the unit gets a surge. We are going with latex foam next time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top