• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Short notice = Need help finding rental!

New posts

Juju2100

Beach Comber
Hi. Need some help with finding a rental on June 3rd. I basically just found out that my family and I are going back to sowal this summer (12 of us) and we are limited to the first week in June. We want close beach access with nice views and a private, decent sized pool.

Can anyone tell me anything about this house? http://www.vrbo.com/36064
It seems to fit what we're looking for but some were wondering about the distance from the beach.

Also, anyone know anything about this house (The Bright House, 1904 Sunrise Beach)? It seems to fit our criteria, too, but I can't see the pool and the rental company doesn't have any info on the pool. http://www.beautifulbeach.com/w_rentals_details.php?propertyid=1094&propertyseasonid=16

Also, if you know of any rentals that I may be interested in I would really appreciate it. I've been looking all over the place but with the short notice its proved to be quite difficult.

Thanks!
 
Try garrettrealty.com The house "Hot Tin Roof" is lovely.
Have fun wherever you stay.
 
Sorry I forgot to mention you should check out the "rentals" on this sites home page.

Lots of options and great virtual tours. The house Grayton Sunset sounds like it may work for you too.
 
Juju2100 said:
Can anyone tell me anything about this house? http://www.vrbo.com/36064
It seems to fit what we're looking for but some were wondering about the distance from the beach.

QUOTE]

I've never been inside the house, but it looks nice. It is right on 30A and just across the street from the beach access. It is as close to the beach as you can get without being gulf front. It is in the Seacrest/Sand Cliffs area on the east end of 30A about 1/2 mile from Rosemary.
 
Sent you a PM- but in case you didn't..... if that house doesn't work out, I'm open that week. www.vrbo.com\25242. Not nearly as impressive-but half the rate.

whosyodaddy
 
Thanks to everyone for the help. I was in the area last summer for the first time and just a few days ago my brother decided the entire family would go back this summer, HIS TREAT! Didn't have to twist any of our arms, that's for sure.

I've been a board lurker for a while. Found this place after Dennis hit last year and couldn't believe how helpful everyone was to both owners concerned for their properties and the area, and to vacationers wondering if they had to reschedule. After my visit I kept visiting here just to look at the pics of the beaches and wish I was there lol.

Glad to be going back. I could probably pitch a tent made of an old paper towel roll and newspaper and be content there.
 
:welcome: Juju2100!
 
Juju2100 said:
I could probably pitch a tent made of an old paper towel roll and newspaper and be content there.

My sentiments exactly! :welcome:
 
Juju2100 said:
Thanks to everyone for the help. I was in the area last summer for the first time and just a few days ago my brother decided the entire family would go back this summer, HIS TREAT! Didn't have to twist any of our arms, that's for sure.

I've been a board lurker for a while. Found this place after Dennis hit last year and couldn't believe how helpful everyone was to both owners concerned for their properties and the area, and to vacationers wondering if they had to reschedule. After my visit I kept visiting here just to look at the pics of the beaches and wish I was there lol.

Glad to be going back. I could probably pitch a tent made of an old paper towel roll and newspaper and be content there.
:welcome: Juju!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top