Teri Lynn Folk Beach Comber Apr 18, 2021 #1 49 y/o professional seeking short-term rental, ASAP until May 15th with my 28 y/o daughter. I am buying a house in SRB, and my closing is on May 14th. Thank you! Teri
49 y/o professional seeking short-term rental, ASAP until May 15th with my 28 y/o daughter. I am buying a house in SRB, and my closing is on May 14th. Thank you! Teri
J Jake Walker Beach Comber Apr 18, 2021 #2 Hi Teri, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome in Seagrove Beach available for checkout on May 14th at 10am. Feel free to message me at 850-296-7495 if that is of any interest! Thanks, Jake
Hi Teri, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome in Seagrove Beach available for checkout on May 14th at 10am. Feel free to message me at 850-296-7495 if that is of any interest! Thanks, Jake