• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Smiling Fish Tuesday night

New posts
Good Lord...how'd I let that one get by me? I think I psyched myself out thinking about Shorty's and Stinky's. Of course, I know where it is. The last time I ate there Emeril Legasse sat right next to me...
 
Last edited:
Good Lord...how'd I let that one get by me? I think I psyched myself out thinking about Shorty's and Stinky's. Of course, I know where it is. The last time I ate there Emeril Legasse sat right next to me...

I have some funn stories about him, PM me if interested.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top