• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Solar/wind energy

New posts
A lot of the cleaning products companies are listening and coming out with greener and safer products.

I beleive SE Johnson recently found out that their "green" versions clean better than the chemical laden original.
 
A lot of the cleaning products companies are listening and coming out with greener and safer products.

I beleive SE Johnson recently found out that their "green" versions clean better than the chemical laden original.

Maybe these greener versions are less bad, but they aren't listing ingredients so I don't trust them. I have been studying up on this and was shocked to learn how many things we use are not required to list specific ingredients, even known toxins, carcingoens, mutagens, etc., on the labels. I am now makinng an effort to buy only cleaning products that list ingredients, which really narrows the choices and ultimately makes it easier for me to decide.
 
The Hundred Year Lie by Randall Fitzgerald is a real eye opener about synthetic chemicals, both in our food and as medicine.

BTW, Susan rocks out with her solar oven. For the last two years she has demonstrated her solar oven at the Back to Nature Festival and served up some yumilicious soup for the masses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top