• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Someone for grout cleaning?

New posts

LIR

Beach Crab
Has anyone used and been satisfied with a local company for interior ceramic tile grout cleaning? I know Stanley Steamer does this but they're in Panama City.
 
I have used Sandollar Carpet several times and I have been very happy. ( I have white tile and very light colored grout )

His name is Scott. mobile 585-5712 land 837-4372
 
I do tile installation, maintenance etc. & have references on 30a. Call Mike Duffy @ 258- 9918 for references, pictures or a price- Mike
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top