• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Cookbook

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
oh what can i do? i want to help! (as my grand says so often)


When I know more about the specific direction we're taking, I will let everyone know. I'm so excited about this project, but gotta get all our ducks in a row. :biggrin:
 
"Taste and Sea" Cookbook

Look no further for that SoWal cookbook! "Taste and Sea" is hot off the press! This is a compilation of favorites recipes from the wonderful cooks of Seagrove Baptist Church, the only church on 30-A. The book has a 3-ring binder with an original 30-A scene on the cover.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top