• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal needs a public pool

New posts
Hammock Bay's sales literature mentions a community swim team and junior olympic comeptition pool, so I'm assuming it's at least 25 yards.

I'd so much love for a nice 50 meter x 25 yard competition pool with side pools for diving and zero entry/kids, but anyplace that's 25 yards long is useful.
 
Sorry, Supermom, I was just pointing out that Freeport in some ways is looking out for their peeps more than WalCo is looking out for it's own in SoWal. Again, Hammock Bay is a private subdivision and the pool is not open to the public.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top