• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal's simple rules

New posts
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Grayt Bobby!!!!!!
 
The SoWal Way, by Bobby J.!!!! :clap_1: That was funn reading! Can I copy it and put it in my Guest Book?
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Great article Bobby J!

Oh, I know someone who can help you with that GPS, he has three! He is the gadget guru! See him this weekend for details.
 
Believe it or not I sold the darn GPS!:clap_1: I am really trying to simplify. The article is online so check it out and hope you all like! www.thirtyareview.com


Nice!:clap_1:
Where is the part about spelling funn with 2 n's?:idontno:
 
I was thinking this morning that props should also go to laurawood, who started that thread! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top