• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Space for birthday party?

New posts

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
I'm looking for a location where I can put up a rented bounce-house slide for a birthday party. It would be a water slide so I would need a water hook up. We don't have a large enough yard to do it at our home and I can't seem to find a place that rents out a grassy area or something of the sort to do this.
 
Contact the owners of Peralywhite properties. They have a great lot, gulf front. Have to ask about the water hook up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top