• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break Shenanigans

New posts
I live in the Seagrove area and whenever we head to the beach during spring break, I bring a few extra garbage bags . When I see youngsters with empties laying in the sand I give them out for free!!
 
Paula, thank you for your kind response. I appreciate it. I made a mistake on another thread by asking about the best places to stay, activities for the kids, etc. However, I also asked where Luke Bryan's house was located and got what I felt to be a sarcastic comment. I didn't ask so I could be obnoxious and bother him or his family but just thought it would be cool for the kids to see from a distance. I even included my email so if someone told me; it could be in a private message so it would not be public for everyone to see. I respect the fact the celebrities are able to come there to just enjoy the time as normal people away from their busy lives. And besides, what are the chances someone would be there when we were anyway? Slim to none, probably. I'm looking at coming the end of June so hopefully that will be a nice time to come. The older I get, the less I like being around drunk, inconsiderate people. Again, Thank you for kind response.

Don't worry much about the few sarcastic comments on threads. Every discussion board will have these comments and it's best to not let these comments distract you from what you're trying to learn about. I've been on this board since 2003 and have found a lot of useful information and advice. Most of the information is useful and most of the people are kind.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top