• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break Suggestions Needed

New posts
I hope you have a wonderful Spring Break Vacation wherever you stay!!!!!
 
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and well wishes. I have been coming to the area for years and I've managed to convince several other families to join us over the years.
We are from the midwest and very few people here have ever heard of the area. I think it's only an indication of how popular it could become once more winter vacationers are able to fly there easily (don't worry, I won't tell anyone else). I will start digging into these suggestions. Thanks again.
 
You can visit http://www.classicbuildersonline.com and view Banana Bungalow East & West. They are adjacent to each other, across from the beach, with ocean views, private pools and close to Seaside.:cool:

Oh, yeah! Good suggestion! We are "neighbors" to the Banana Bungalows :wave: and I can vouch for the location. The beach access is unbelievably close, and one of the prettiest walkovers you ever did see. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top