• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Steamboats" good prices

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Thought I'd give Steamboats a try today for lunch.
Interesting menu, two women from Korea own it.
They offer Asian food and American food
I tried the blackened grouper sandwich it came with fries and cole slaw $8.50
It's hard to find a place that tries to get you for an extra buck for fries anymore. :(
The prices are very resonable, I want to go back and try the shrimp po-boy I saw someone eating. That also was $8.50.

I'll give it a thumbs up!

Draft beer $1.00 all day Sunday.

Located where the balls out was.

It's a very clean establishment with new decor.
Looks good! :clap:

Best of Luck Girls!
 
Last edited:
Isn't that the same name of the new restaurant going in the new building across the street from Hunt's Oyster Bar in PC?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top