• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Steele Mama and Taylor Hicks

New posts
when i think that he played at the 331 .....
I know. That is what Julie was talking about, him at Snapperheads.

OK...it was a packed house. If I had planned ahead I would have gotten in line at 5:30 to get the front row bottom balcony. General Admission, so first come first serve. As it was the line went around the block and we got seats in the second balcony. You kindof think a lot about fires when you are in that building. Could not possibly be up to code. However.............................Taylor was awesome! I went down and stood on the floor for most of his show and he looked right at me but ....................he just didn't recognize me. :( He is the cutest thing ever!!! I :wub: him!
 
:clap_1: ...you made us proud, sm!!!!
 
Oh boy. I wish I could get a back stage pass from one of his friends in sowal!

Sorry I didn't see this before. I actually did the backstage/tour bus thing at the Mobile show a few weeks ago. I'll locate the pics soon! Glad to hear you had a good time!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top