• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sunrise Sunset

New posts
I believe I have shot photos but can't recall it. If you can post the address or rental web page I might be able to remember it.
 
The house was originally on Dale Peterson Vacations program and then went over to Seagrove on the Beach. It sold recently and has been under some pretty heavy renovations. I know that Seagrove on the Beach used to put most of their rentals on VRBO so you might want to call them to determine if it's still a rental or not.

P.S. Unless the owner gets gas the fireplaces are purely decorative.
 
I forgot to mention it used to be called Water Water Everywhere. Not because of plumbing problems, but the views when it was originally built of the gulf and Eastern lake.
 
These are actually two separate houses, next door to each other.

Gotcha, didn't look at the actual ad. Sunrise would be the one I described and they are similar in layout as they were built by the same original owner.

The color screams sunrise and burns the retina's.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top