• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sunsets

New posts
Beautiful!!!!!!
 
Yea wintersbk....you made it down there and sent us a fabulous photo! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful time!
 
Smiling JOe said:
That photo looks like the cover of a book.

That picture does tell a story.
 
Thanks! I think this one will command some special place in our house when we get back. I suprise myself with the camera every once in awhile. :D I believe there are no bad photo ops on 30A.

On a side note, the sand bars created by the last storm have created some very fun places to hang out. I saw SmilingJoe had a "island" pic in his gallery. These little "islands" have popped up every where & the kids absolutely love them. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.
 
wintersbk said:
... I believe there are no bad photo ops on 30A.

On a side note, the sand bars created by the last storm have created some very fun places to hang out. I saw SmilingJoe had a "island" pic in his gallery. These little "islands" have popped up every where & the kids absolutely love them. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

I am getting the feeling on this board that the men of SoWal in Speedo tighties is a bad photo op on 30-A.

Not just the kids like the islands. The other day, I overheard some adults talking about taking over Grayton Island II. They were going to remove its current inhabitants and set up camp. Darn Pirates!
:lol:
 
Not just the kids like the islands. The other day, I overheard some adults talking about taking over Grayton Island II. They were going to remove its current inhabitants and set up camp. Darn Pirates!
:lol:[/QUOTE]


Mark your calendars! NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY is September 19th.

www.talklikeapirate.com

Top Ten Pirate pickup lines is a must read for singles.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top