• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sushi on 30A

New posts

Veronica99

Beach Lover
GREAT hidden sushi spot!!!!!
so, I have been following the sushi scene on 30A for a while now. I spent alot of time in Chops30A for a while during sushi happy hours, but when their sushi chef left, that went downhill for me. I enjoy the sushi at florida fish house every now and then and have also had good experiences at Cafe Rendevoux. Of course I want to highlight good things here, so i have a great new sushi place. La Botana by amivida in seagrove now has a sushi menu. AND from what I hear the chef preparing it is the same guy i used to love at Chops. In the past i liked la botana mostly for its wine and eclectic environment, but now I will be returning for the sushi. You will probably see me there next week at least once :o)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top