Hello all and thanks for the good comments and critical ones too. I have not been reading posts for a while so sorry for the late response.
We changed the roast chicken taco to the lightly fried chicken taco a while back because we thought is would have a broader appeal for adults and children. A lot of parents wanted something thier children would like and everyone likes fried chicken. At the time we did not have any kids items however two weeks ago we added kid's tacos (plain anything with cheese) and I had chef Reese switch back to the roasted chicken taco, my personal favorite besides the homemade chorizo sausage one. As for gettting shorted on the chicken I can only say I am sorry you got a smaller portion than usual. I think you will find the portions are very good.
We also have burritos now including an awsome breakfast burrito!
Also, in response to comments on Sowal and elseware, we are now giving free refills on chips & salsa after initial purchase. Happy summer!
Dave