• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TESLA Charging Stations in Seaside

New posts

Kurt

Admin
These are very cool. Not the supercharger station like in Defuniak Springs at 10th St and Baldwin Ave. These in Seaside are called "Destination Chargers". There are also destination chargers in Baytowne in Sandestin and Edgewater Resort in Panama City Beach. Destination Charging | Tesla Motors

532 Supercharger stations with 3,007 Superchargers - Supercharger | Tesla Motors

tesla2.jpg


tesla1.jpg
 
I live in Defuniak and I'm not saying the one we have up here is never used but I will say there is NEVER a line!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top