• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Beach.... The Thing... Couldn't Resist.

New posts

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Well, The TM Beach, has it taken off? Apparently they must have hired
the same PR firm that this place in Texas Canyon, Arizona hired.... I
couldn't find the original thread about The TM Beach, but I could not
resist this posting.

It IS a real place, let's just hope our beach never looks like
this....... Thing..!!:yikes:
 
Last edited:
The Beach is attempting to attach itself to all The Wine festivals in the area per the recent Walton County Chamber journal. These events are already successful and add to the unique mileau of each place presenting. The Beach overlay will be a distraction. The People are already attending The Wine events. IMO highly doubt The Beach will add anything. Tried and true PR ploy to try and attach yourself to something that is already a successful event or institution to make you seem successful.
 
...has got to be the same PR firm...fits right in with the big blue stupid signs too...

Although I'm torn because I'm kinda defending them in a way and I would never do either the favor. THE Beach and the big blue signs are completely different quagmires. THE Beach is an attempt to help out Okaloosa county by glomming on to the popularity and success they feel is heading down the pipeline for South Walton and areas East. The big blue signs are a BAD decision made by the South Walton TDC.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top