• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The old 331

New posts

Emerald Drifter

Beach Fanatic
I have heard that the owner of The Bay is remodeling the old 331 bar at the base of 331S? Anyone know the concept or what is going on there?
 
Well, it's been a restaurant/bar for over three decades... I'm guessing it's going to be a restaurant/bar. Maybe under a different name...
 
I miss the old Bailey's bar. I know those days are long gone but it was a great hang out for locals and local bands.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top