• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Preacher's Kitchen

New posts

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Has anyone gone to Preacher's since they opened? Looking for the menu and/or ideas on their menu. Are the burgers big, can one get a small, 4 oz burger? What do they cost(a range). What fish do they have? I can't seem to find anything. Thanks.
 
I didn't order but menu has about 4/5 burgers options plus a build your own burger all around $9.00 .... fries are around $2.50 or so I think. They have a salad offering forgot the price. Also, milk shakes and smoothies.
Don't recall any fish but I may have missed that..small space but it smelled good....I think they are cooking in the pig space.
 
The burgers are incredibly good. They make them with a blend of porterhouse and ground chuck. I'm hooked. I also like the outdoor seating because I generally like to bring my doggie with me..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top