• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thoughts on Botany Bayou

New posts

CampbellFL

Beach Comber
The search I did only brought up info from 2007, and I am pretty sure LOTS have changed since then! Any info, personal experience, general opinion on the neighborhood? Thanks!
 
are you thinking of buying a lot or a house; to live here or investment?
 
Most likely buying a house, possible lot and building. I really like the feel of the neighborhood, we have three small kids and it looks very kid friendly. Like the location, like that there is a pool. Have my eye on a few houses currently on the market but we are in a lease with our rental house for another 6 months.
 
I remember going through that neighborhood during Parade of Homes a few years back, and one thing I would do is drive through there after a heavy rainstorm because I seem to remember being concerned about drainage issues. Other than that, a very nice neighborhood from what I remember.
 
CampbellFL, I just sent a good deal of info to your sowal email. Let me know if I can help :) Have a great day!!!

Thanks,
Jen
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top