• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TigressIZ.com

New posts

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
I have some wrap bracelets coming from South America.
They were supposed to be here for Mother's Day, but were shipped here, shipped back, and now they are being shipped here again.
I suppose they will be well-traveled.
In the meantime, please feel free to browse through and find something pretty.
At this time, due to a recent attack against Mac users which also affected me, I am not sure if I will have anything for all the wonderful Dads out there or not.
I recently have two male-type bracelets in IN THE JUNGLE, that are casual and earthy. If I don't get anything in for the guys before Father's Day, I just want to say, I hope you are having a great time this summer with your family. Thanks again for all your purchases.
My personal information has been removed from my website due to the recent incidents, but I can be reached by my email address on the Contact page. Have an awesome weekend!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top