• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tips on Pumping gas

New posts
Regarding how to save gas and money, I know that most of us never coast to a stop sign. We are all gas until we hit the breaks. Changing some little things will save us money and burn less fuel. Properly inflated tires increase gas mileage. Emptying crap like the four 80 lbs bags of concrete currently in the back of my car, would also help out of fuel economy. Regularly changing the air filter, especially if you live or travel on a dirt road frequently. Seems like maybe we've discussed some of these before. :idontno: Can you recall some of the other ones?
 
Last edited:
Checking the air pressure in your tires helps quite a bit. Along with getting your fuel injectors cleaned, if you have them.
 
Slow down. I know around here, the speed limit is 70 mph on most of our highways. But I've found if I slow down to even 60 mph, I get more out of my gas tank.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top