• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tommy Bahama's

New posts
Interesting that you say that. I've been watching these two lots in MackBayou area, which were bought a few months back, at what I think was a great price point, especially with all of the growth in the Sandestin area. They immediately re-listed the lots for sale. In the last few weeks, they almost doubled the asking price, and they are still fairly inexpensive for that area.

I wonder if I could get Tommy Bahama to sponsor my property.


Oh the possibilities.

But I'm trying very hard not to be a smart a$$ today.
 
Went to Tommy Bahama's on Sunday for drinks with some friends and one appetizer. The goat cheese appetizer was amazing. But not as amazing as the $81 bill. Don't think I'll be spending much time there.
 
Went to Tommy Bahama's on Sunday for drinks with some friends and one appetizer. The goat cheese appetizer was amazing. But not as amazing as the $81 bill. Don't think I'll be spending much time there.

:yikes:
 
My $81 would have been a lot better spent east of 331!!!!
 
Thought I would give a review of Tommy Bahama's. We enjoyed dinner there last night. We booked through www.opentable.com. Efficient, convenient and all online. Arrived and were seated in a nice booth in a quiet area. The booth's are comfy and even have pillows for lounging. Excellent service, very attentive, and personable. The ambiance was nice overlooking the green area near the fountains w/ the sound of steel drums in the background.......love it....:wub:

Ok, for the food. We started off w/ the crab calloway. Yes, expensive 16.80 for two crabcakes. I think my hubby might have been calculating each bite.....:floor: The crabcakes are coconut crusted served in a sweet chili sauce....ummmm good. I followed w/ the shrimp and scallops on rice. Perfectly grilled and delicious. Hubby had the pan seared stuffed chicken. Server recommended and said it was a specialty. Hubby enjoyed it. It was served w/ broccolini (whatever that is---looked like little broccoli). We ordered the Roasted Smashed potatoes--served family style. They were scrumptious and abundant in quatity. Yes, we finished w/ dessert---Barbados brownie topped w/ roasted coconut, ice cream and homemade whipping cream. A fantastic meal :biggrin: w/ a hefty price tag. :eek:

I did notice plenty of kids as well. The environment was kid friendly for well behaved kids.

Ok, I will be frequenting Sowal restaurants the rest of the week. Already had a great pizza from Angelinas!!!:clap:
 
Just curious as to how much a domestic longneck beer costs at this place. I'd be willing to bet at least $7.
 
I think this place is "spot on." Great atmosphere, great food, great service. It is a bit steep but you don't leave unsatisfied. Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. Atmosphere counts for a lot in this type of restaurant.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top